© 2022 Northern Digital Inc - All Rights Reserved
Experience the Future of Endovascular Surgery with Centerline Biomedical’s IOPS® 3D Image-Guided System — Leveraging NDI’s Aurora® Electromagnetic Navigation Technology
Transition away from lengthy endovascular procedures and embrace a new era of unparalleled navigation accuracy while minimizing radiation exposure from X-rays.
In collaboration with NDI, Centerline Biomedical engineered a revolutionary solution that redefines the landscape of endovascular surgery.
Centerline’s IOPS® (Intra-Operative Positioning System) 3D surgical and interventional navigation technology provides practitioners with non-radiation-based navigation of catheters and guidewires during endovascular procedures. The system combines high-quality 3D colour image guidance and real-time interactive navigation and positioning capabilities that benefit practitioners and patients by:
- Displaying an intuitive anatomical 3D map based on image-fusion
- Providing precise and accurate electromagnetic navigation
- Improving endovascular procedure patient outcomes
- Delivering a safer clinical environment due to less radiation exposure
- Reducing procedure times, thereby increasing the number of daily procedures